Friday, October 23, 2009

and the "almost as good(s)"




Some of them still have their issues, but again fairly minor. The dragons on the doors were intentionally done as one being larger than the other, including the flame wrapped around the door handle. Lastly, there are sizing issues on the top page in the "people to house" sizing ratio, even if it is small. Pretty boring houses I guess.

It's high time that I return to some more personal experimentation and begin preparing my work haul for Elissa Della-Piana's bird show next March which will run till late August next summer at the Gallery Della-Piana where I will be grouped with 8-10 big-name artists. Hopefully I won't be the youngest one with work on the wall. Throughout the remainder of the Fall, there will be many more interesting updates of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment